Add up the coins and deliver your meals in this fun money game!
Money Match Cafe is the perfect educational game for 5-8 year olds, developing skills in addition and money handling...with lots of imaginative play for added fun!
The game encourages children to create a cafe scene using their own teddies, dolls and toys. After they have done this, they must use their role play skills to add up the coins to match the price of a meal and serve it to the correct customer. The player to serve all their meals first wins!
Children will love playing waiter in this fun game and serving tasty meals to their toys is bound to get them giggling - a great way to make maths fun!
- 4 3D tables
- 1 spinner
- 1 till board
- 1 tray board
- 16 meal/beverage/snack cards
- 32 money cards (16 easy cards, 16 hard cards)
- 1 instruction leaflet
- A fun roleplay money game
- Develops skills in addition, money handling and imaginative play
- Suitable for ages 5-8
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.